Missing .pak files DCO-X

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Missing .pak files DCO-X

Postby Twobobstunes90 » Wed May 25, 2022 7:53 am

I am missing several .pak files for this instrument. There is no part_2.zip in the download folder which I am assuming is the problem. I downloaded it a couple of times it never appears. Searched the computer for it and the missing .pak files they are not there.
Twobobstunes90

Re: Missing .pak files DCO-X

Postby DarkStar » Wed May 25, 2022 12:23 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum.
I am sorry to hear about the problems you are running into.

As this is primarily a user to user forum, not official Technical Support, other users may chip in. But please remember that the same symptoms do not necessarily mean the same problem.

If you understand what you are doing, you could download the missing .zip/.dmg files from your User Account / My Products area and run the installers yourself.

Meanwhile, the best thing to do is Search the FAQs first, via here. If they do not resolve the issue, there is a red button link to the Technical Support form, for some one to one investigation and help. Response time aims to be within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the problem. Please do not quote directly any correspondence from Support, as that may apply only to your particular circumstances and may lead others down the wrong track.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Twobobstunes90 » Wed May 25, 2022 3:50 pm

The missing .zip in not with the files downloaded is the problem. I did contact tech support.
Twobobstunes90

Postby Peter_IK » Wed May 25, 2022 4:22 pm

Are you downloading and installing using IK Product Manager? That should download and install all of the proper sound library files.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Twobobstunes90 » Wed May 25, 2022 4:28 pm

Yes. I deleted the install files twice and re-download. Its like 2.7 gigs. All my other synths that have a part 1 have part 2, etc.
Twobobstunes90

Postby Twobobstunes90 » Wed May 25, 2022 4:55 pm

Files Downloaded are SYN_DCO-X_Part_1, SYN2_DCO-X and SYN2_DCO-X_SL_Update. 18 .pak files in the sample folder after installation, DCO-X Afrikaans - DCO-X Saw Scoop. What I know for sure are miss are Tonewheel Organ, White Noise 22sec, Saw, Soft Saw, Square, Xmod 1, Xmod 2, Xmod 3, Soft Square, Sound Track Dark and Steel Drums,all of which I would assume to be in another zip. I didn't go through every preset.
Twobobstunes90

Postby Twobobstunes90 » Wed May 25, 2022 5:33 pm

I was able to fix the problem by going to my products page and download part 2 in my browser. At this time at least with my account part 2 does not download with product manager. I tried with a couple different computers, same result. Thanks for the replies.
Twobobstunes90

Postby DarkStar » Wed May 25, 2022 5:52 pm

[Aargh - too late, but I have already typed this post :) ]

I've just re-downloaded DCO-X using the iKPM = there are 3 files downloaded, as you have posted.

If you go to your User Area / My Products you should see that there are 4 downloads for DCO-X - the fourth one is "Synth - DCO-X Part 2". You should be able to download that one only (about 1.65 GB), extract its contents and run its installer.

It looks like that fourth file is missing from the IKPM.

It might be worth checking the others too ;)
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Twobobstunes90 » Wed May 25, 2022 7:29 pm

Thanks, I appreciate you looking into it.
Twobobstunes90

Postby Peter_IK » Fri May 27, 2022 5:43 pm

I'm told this has been fixed.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More