Syntronic 2 CS and buy group modules edition mode

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Syntronic 2 CS and buy group modules edition mode

Postby arqdelfino » Tue May 17, 2022 11:28 am

Hello, I have a question, I bought syntrinic 1 a few months ago and completed the package with 7 synthesizers to have all of the MAX version, my question is the following. To upgrade to Syntronic 2 and have all the editing functions in all the modules, is it useful for example to buy all of them in the current group purchase, including the ones I already own purchased individually to have all those functions? because these appear in syntronic 2 as previous versions without editing. Purchasing them all again via group purchase would upgrade to the new version by installing the Syntronic CS update (free). Thanks and sorry for so many questions.
Greetings
arqdelfino

Re: Syntronic 2 CS and buy group modules edition mode

Postby DarkStar » Tue May 17, 2022 2:21 pm

If you buy or select a Syn1 synth in the current SSYn2 Group Buy, then you will get the Syn1 synth and presets exact;y as it is is Syn1. Those presets can be loaded into Syn2 and used there. But they CANNOT be edited on the Syn2 Edit page. And some users have reported them sounding different in Syn2.

You will also get some additional presets and wave sets for that synth. Those presets CAN be edited on the Syn2 Edit page.

And, yes, you can use the (free) Syntronik 2 Custom Shop edition.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby arqdelfino » Tue May 17, 2022 2:31 pm

thanks for the answer, it's clear, then the only way to get the complete edition of all the modules is by buying the MAX version... and not buying now all the modules in this group Buy, is that correct?
arqdelfino

Postby DarkStar » Tue May 17, 2022 2:43 pm

No, I do not think so.

Syn2 MAX would give you the same for each synth as in the Group Buy. There is no way that ALL of the presets for any Syn1 synth can be edited on the Syn2 Edit page. In fact, the original presets are loaded into a hidden Syn1 engine within the Syn 2 software.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby arqdelfino » Tue May 17, 2022 3:22 pm

Thank you very much for taking care to answer me so clearly, now I understand.
arqdelfino

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More