Miroslav Philharmonik 2 has noise in it!

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Miroslav Philharmonik 2 has noise in it!

Postby Dekayer » Mon May 09, 2022 12:53 pm

Essentially, this video says it all. Please go watch it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JSm0EGWEL4

So, as the description literally says, the D3 note with sustain on Violin ensemble has a crackle sound. I wanted to ask you people if this could be fixed or anybody else is experiencing the same thing.

Thank you for your time.

My test environment:
Buffer size: 2048
Windows 10 Home
16GB RAM
Intel Core i7-8700K
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB
Audio IF UR-RT2
Cubase Pro 10.5.30
Dekayer

Re: Miroslav Philharmonik 2 has noise in it!

Postby DarkStar » Mon May 09, 2022 1:00 pm

As this is primarily a user to user forum, not official Technical Support, other users may chip in. But please remember that the same symptoms do not necessarily mean the same problem.

Meanwhile, the best thing to do is contact Support, via here. If Searching the FAQs does not help there is a red button link to the Technical Support form, for some one to one investigation and help. Response time aims to be within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the problem. Please do not quote directly any correspondence from Support, as that may apply only to your particular circumstances and may lead others down the wrong track.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Re: Miroslav Philharmonik 2 has noise in it!

Postby Dekayer » Thu May 12, 2022 11:20 am

Ok so I reported this bug to them and they said they will fix the bug at some point. Maybe they will, maybe they won't. Who knows...
Dekayer

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More