Syntronik 2 instruments vs syntronik 1

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Re: Syntronik 2 instruments vs syntronik 1

Postby Steve-xyz » Thu May 05, 2022 8:10 pm

DarkStar wrote:Why not open an IK User Account for each of them and join the Group Buy from those Accounts. The best 49.99 * N that you've spent on them?

No, thanks. It would be a waste of money. Why spend $49.99 each for something they wouldn't use. Maybe one or both might get into music-making when I'm gone.
Steve-xyz

Re: Syntronik 2 instruments vs syntronik 1

Postby Steve-xyz » Fri May 06, 2022 4:07 am

Steve-xyz wrote:
DarkStar wrote:Why not open an IK User Account for each of them and join the Group Buy from those Accounts. The best 49.99 * N that you've spent on them?

No, thanks. It would be a waste of money. Why spend $49.99 each for something they wouldn't use. Maybe one or both might get into music-making when I'm gone.

I just figure it out! Instead of getting accounts for the kids and signing them up for the GB, I can spend the money on MYSELF and get an SSD for all the IK Mega GB of files and then when they inherit everything, they can wipe the drive clean and use it for things they are interested in!!! :P
Steve-xyz

Previous

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More