ST-4 Can't preview imported GM drum loops

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

ST-4 Can't preview imported GM drum loops

Postby fjzax » Thu Mar 17, 2022 4:31 am

I copied some GM drum loops (Groove Monkee) to my ST-4 patterns folder. They show up just fine in ST's Groove Players window, but when I select one of the files and click auto preview button, I get nothing. If I drag it over to my MIDI track (on the timeline) it plays as it should, but I need to be able to audition the loops before dragging them over.

Also, and strangely, when I preview Sampltank's loops, like the Hugh Padgham ones for example, then go back and try my files (with auto button on), it just keeps repeating the last Padgham file that I previewed. It does trigger it to start over, but it always starts that same Padgham file.

Same behavior in the plugin version as well as in the stand alone (minus the dragging to the timeline of course). Oh and I also tried copying my files to the ST-3 patterns folder, but again, I get the same results (as with the ST-4 patterns folder)

Any Ideas? Am I importing my files the wrong way? Am I missing a setting of some kind? This one has me scratching my head a little.

fj
fjzax

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More