Syntronik 2 installation

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Syntronik 2 installation

Postby Sandeepsamuelmusic8 » Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:52 pm

i am having an issue with the syntronik 2 i have downloaded the syntronik2 se and syntronik2 m12 i am not able to install it please help me out with this desperately with video and written steps
Sandeepsamuelmusic8

Re: Syntronik 2 installation

Postby DarkStar » Fri Feb 25, 2022 4:06 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum..

Sorry, but without any details at all of what you have done so far and what problems you have run into, we would only be guessing and could take your down the wrong path.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby twilson74 » Sun Feb 27, 2022 3:05 pm

I've had some issues with certain synths not installing fully and other issues, and what I've found so far, that has helped me the most has been to use a different method than the IK Product Manager, when things go awry.

I noticed recently in Syntronik 2 that when I'd pull up these particular synths (Blau, DCO-X, Galaxy, Pro-V and SAM) and filter for Syntronik 1 presets, there would be no first generation presets for these synths. So instead of reinstalling these synths via the Product Manager, I went to the IK website and logged into my user account and then went into "My Products" and clicked on the sounds downloads for each of these particular synths and in about twenty minutes I had then all downloaded and reinstalled. I reopened Syntronik 2 and clicked on the little gear icon and "rescanned" my library and now everything works great.

My one unanswered question remains-- how many presets are there for each of the new synths and what are their names? Is there a list? Because on some synths, it says there are a certain number of presets but I (and others here) count fewer actual presets than what the website says, so I want to make sure I have all the presets that I'm supposed to have.

Cheers
twilson74

Postby Steve-xyz » Sun Feb 27, 2022 3:40 pm

twilson74 wrote:My one unanswered question remains-- how many presets are there for each of the new synths and what are their names? Is there a list? Because on some synths, it says there are a certain number of presets but I (and others here) count fewer actual presets than what the website says, so I want to make sure I have all the presets that I'm supposed to have.

I wrote to Customer Support 4 or 5 days ago with a similar questions for SE. I am concerned that of the 1000 presets mentioned in the comparison chart, most of them are Generation 1 and are not editable with Syntronik 2 SE. If you are asking about one of the more costly versions, in addition to your question, I would be interested in knowing the generation of the presets.

For my purposes, it would be a plus to get the number and the names of the wavesets (Instrument by Instrument) included in each version and in each a la carte Instrument.
Steve-xyz

Postby Sandeepsamuelmusic8 » Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:53 am

i have downloaded syntronik2 se and m12 syntronik m 12 i ve registered the product plus installed it but now i am not abe to open it up
Sandeepsamuelmusic8

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More