Syntronik 2 Max

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Re: Syntronik 2 Max

Postby rzrocks » Sat Feb 12, 2022 1:49 pm

I have 78 presets for CATO
rzrocks

Postby Slappy888 » Sat Feb 12, 2022 3:22 pm

Ok so I guess that’s the normal but where is the rest of the 122?
Slappy888

Postby oqpoil » Tue Apr 26, 2022 2:22 pm

Slappy888 wrote:Hi everyone,
I also purchased Syntronik 2 Max when it came out in November and ever since I had preset issues. I’ve just tried Darkstar suggestion with the user area and reinstalled the CATO synth as a test and when I select the CATO synth in the Syntronik 2 synth selection screen I counted the presets and only have about 80 for that synth but the website advertises 122. Is this right? Do any of Syntronik 2max have the full 122? I’m I missing presets?

I have contacted IK support in December and they keep telling me they are looking into it. With Covid and everything I understand ot takes long but I just want to know if everybody has the same number of presets.

Thank you for your comments in advance

Hello
Did you get an answer from IK support?

I have purchased a Syner V, and I got, until now, 7 others for free, the sound is there, it's beautiful but...IT MISSES HALF OF THE ANNOUNCED PRESETS! :shock:

Megawave only 63 presets out of 112 announced
OSC-V only 63 presets out of 97 announced
GS-V only 120 presets out of 191 announced
Pro-VS only 59 presets out of 195 announced
CATO only 78 presets out of 122 announced
KW-8000 only 81 presets out of 200 announced
M-12 only 64 presets out of 115 announced
I did not count the Syner V for the moment

It concerns only the 11 new synths released with Syntronik 2, I checked the version 1 deluxe

Moreover it is well specified on each pages of the synths in question that the announced presets "Can be used with any version of Syntronik 2" so even with the CS version (free) we must be able to benefit from all the announced presets!
oqpoil

Previous

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More