iRig 2 HD ASIO driver not working on Windows11

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

iRig 2 HD ASIO driver not working on Windows11

Postby mpavleski » Fri Feb 04, 2022 4:34 pm

Hello

I moved recently to new Windows 11 machine, and while there were hickups with the installation of the driver, the sound driver works normally now.

However , the ASIO driver is not working, so it is not possible to use Amplitube through it. Which is a shame because the alternatives (Windows Exclusive or ASIO4ALL) , take exclusive access to the audio interface, which means it cannot be used to output other audio .

Does anyone else have issue?
IK Multimedia, when can we expect that this be resolved?

With regards,
M
mpavleski

Re: iRig 2 HD ASIO driver not working on Windows11

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:15 pm

Sorry to hear you are having a problem. I'm not sure what would cause this but the IK Support team would be happy to provide direct and official technical support to help resolve your issue. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby mpavleski » Fri Feb 04, 2022 7:40 pm

Thank you Peter, I retried installation once more , with reboots between uninstall / reinstall, and now it is working fine.
mpavleski

Postby nowers784 » Thu Feb 10, 2022 12:31 pm

mpavleski wrote:Thank you Peter, I retried installation once more , with reboots between uninstall / reinstall, and now it is working fine.

I tried it too.[Mod Edit: suspicious, hidden link has been removed. Posting further such links will result in a forum ban.] This forum really helps!
nowers784

Return to Interfaces & Controllers