Why are my Sampletank instruments categorized incorrectly?

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Why are my Sampletank instruments categorized incorrectly?

Postby drenndogg » Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:47 am

Can anyone explain why my instruments don't seem to be categorized correctly in Sampletank 4? As you can see in the first screenshot, the "Bully" instruments from Syntronik are showing up in the "Syntronik 99" filter. In the second screenshot, you can see that the files on the hard drive are actually located (correctly) in the "Bully" folder. They are not in the "99" folder. I have rescanned the library but they continue to show up in the wrong place.

private image hosting
drenndogg

Re: Why are my Sampletank instruments categorized incorrectl

Postby DarkStar » Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:53 am

I think other users have reported something similar.

As this is primarily a user forum, not official Technical Support, other users may chip in. But please remember that the same symptoms do not necessarily mean the same problem.

Meanwhile, the best thing to do is Search the FAQs first, via here. If they do not resolve the issue, there is a red button link to the Technical Support form, for some one to one investigation and help. Response time aims to be within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Re: Why are my Sampletank instruments categorized incorrectl

Postby Promidi » Sun Feb 06, 2022 9:07 am

Confirmed here as well with Sampletank Max 4.16

Maybe drop a note to IKM Support

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/sw/
Promidi

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More