Syntronic 2 Max multis?

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Syntronic 2 Max multis?

Postby xp50player » Tue Feb 01, 2022 6:57 am

How many Syntronic 2 specific multis are there supposed to be? I have 60. If there are more, what zip file are they contained in? I have had trouble with the Product Manager, in that it downloads to the drive I selected, but it immediately installs to my defaults to my C: drive no matter what I do, and my C: drive does not have any room to install it there. I have had to move parts of the install in progress to my sample drive and clear room from my C: drive while it's installing/downloading. I think I have all the samples/patches, but surely there must be more than 60 multis in addition to the old ones. I also can't find a way to just redownload the content without installing it automatically.
xp50player

Re: Syntronic 2 Max multis?

Postby DarkStar » Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:48 am

I don't know about the number of Multis. Technical Support should be able to give you the definitive number, if no user chips in.

As for the installation destination, you can set the destination folder for any library BEFORE you download/install it, by clicking "More options" for the library.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More