Stomp I/O Stomp Mode not working

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Stomp I/O Stomp Mode not working

Postby Officerrlee1 » Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:16 pm

I have a new Stomp I/O. Im using it with Amplitube IOS.

Stomp mode was working and now has just stopped.

When I press buttons 3 and 4, stomp mode does not activate in the app and activates the tuner. Also, the stomp mode "red led" does not activate. I have tried cycling through the standalone mode and back to the live mode using the "power cycle while holding button 1 method" and it still does not resolve the problem.

I attempted to update the firmware and confirmed that I downloaded the correct updater, however, when I connect the USB to my mac or my windows PC and run the program, it says "no device detected". As a test, I connected it as an interface to my computer and it receives and sends audio when connected via usb so I don't believe that is a problem.

Anyone else having this issue?

I tried to follow the links to open a ticket with IK, however, the website just keeps redirecting me to FAQ pages and does not give me the option to open a ticket ... so im at a loss and don't know what else to do.

I am playing a shows friday and saturday night and need this rig to work ... so frustrating.
Officerrlee1

Re: Stomp I/O Stomp Mode not working

Postby severed22 » Sat Jan 29, 2022 8:40 am

I just started having the same issue. I literally cannot do anything with it. I've tried the calibration because that has worked for me in the past when switching between my iPad and pc. This time I just have red lights on the gain and volume. I can switch between the channels but nothing happens. I've also tried updating the firmware and got the same result as you. It doesn't seem to be detected by any device. This is the first major issue I've had with this board so far and it's frustrating because I only had a small window of time to record some tracks and I've used it all up messing with this thing.
severed22

Postby vac713 » Sat Jan 29, 2022 3:04 pm

connect a cable to the left output then the right. remove them and it should work. Sounds crazy but there was a post about this in the past and it worked for me
vac713

Postby Officerrlee1 » Sat Jan 29, 2022 6:04 pm

I have continued to work on this ... Im not sure if its a software or hardware issue, but it seems like button number 4 is intermittently NOT working. Sometimes it works, sometimes it don't.

I absolutely can not find a way to contact support on this. There is no phone number, and the website just keeps re directing me to FAQ's instead of letting me submit a ticket to have the problem looked at.

This is beyond frustrating. You spend this much money on something and can't get the help needed to make it work.

Does anyone have a way to get in touch with support?
Officerrlee1

Postby severed22 » Sun Jan 30, 2022 4:22 am

I just found this.
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20496" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I'm trying to get it to work now but everything went blank.

Edt: Never mind, it worked. Apparently, it could periodically just go into standalone mode when you turn it on. Works perfect now.
severed22

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jan 31, 2022 6:59 pm

Officerrlee1 wrote:I have continued to work on this ... Im not sure if its a software or hardware issue, but it seems like button number 4 is intermittently NOT working. Sometimes it works, sometimes it don't.

I absolutely can not find a way to contact support on this. There is no phone number, and the website just keeps re directing me to FAQ's instead of letting me submit a ticket to have the problem looked at.

This is beyond frustrating. You spend this much money on something and can't get the help needed to make it work.

Does anyone have a way to get in touch with support?

The support link on the web site http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support will ask you to search the FAQ first. If you don't find a resolution in those search results you'll see a link/button to contact IK Support and open a ticket. The help is available to you there.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers