Syntronik 2 installation

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Syntronik 2 installation

Postby micapost » Fri Jan 07, 2022 1:34 pm

Has anyone got this working with just Sampletank 4 and Syntronik 2 installed?

I have tried this on 2 MACs running fresh OSX Montereys (3 times each) and now a PC runiing Win11 also. Same result. My sounds do not authorize. Locked/greyed out.

Install process on both platforms:

-Newest IK manager installed
-Clik install to ST4 (it auto authorizes)
-Clik install to sounds
-Open ST4 - it works
-Click install Synt2 (it auto authorizes)
-Clik install Synt2 sounds (takes e few hours - completes)
-Open ST4 - All Syntronik 2 synths are locked
-Open Synt2 - sounds not authorized/greyed out.

I have no other IK products installed. No ST3.

I have been talking to IK support for the last 5 days straight, and have tried moving librarys around. Checking library paths in ST4 and Synt2. Reauthorizing - reloading, reinstalling, you name it. Still all the sounds are locked. They keep telling me its a library thing..

If anyone has this working on MAC, please contact me, so i can compare my installation/library's to yours.

IK still claims there is no bugs, and that it works fine on MAC. Clearly it doesn't, unless there's is some weird hack i need to do they are not telling me. The installation process i have done is the most default/simple you can do. It should work, but doesn't for some reason.
micapost

Re: Syntronik 2 installation

Postby DarkStar » Fri Jan 07, 2022 3:14 pm

Did you try running the Custom Shop, logging in, clicking on your Account Name and selecting "Restore my purchases"?
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Re: Syntronik 2 installation

Postby micapost » Fri Jan 07, 2022 4:57 pm

Yes :) Many times. All the “hacks” on this Forum have been tried also, but thanks!
micapost

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More