looking for premade (ikm) instrument racks for ableton

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

looking for premade (ikm) instrument racks for ableton

Postby Wooot1899 » Mon Jan 03, 2022 10:59 pm

Hi,

I got a bunch of IKM Plugins via the 25th anniversary sale last year (Amplitube, Hammond, Modo Bass/Drum, Philharmonik, SampleTank, Syntronik) and just upgraded to Live Suite. I'm still in the process of setting everything up since I like to have a template with most of the instruments I use regularly already in it because I only have time for 1-2 hours in the evening to make music / noodle around.

I was now wondering whether there are any premade instrument racks for Live for IKM Plugins that can be downloaded or shared. For example like this one which isn't available anymore: https://www.kvraudio.com/product/ableto ... esandtones (I hope, Links are ok, otherwise please delete the Link).

My problem is that any IKM Plugin seems to work differently when it comes to (MIDI)mapping inside ableton. That's why a few premade instrument racks with the basic / most used controls mapped to Live's Makro Buttons would be awesome (I'm just doing this for fun in the evenings and I'm nowhere near a professional user).

Thanks in advance If anyone know any sources or would be willing to share there own racks.

Kind regards.
Wooot1899

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More