I can't reamp with my AXE I/O solo

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

I can't reamp with my AXE I/O solo

Postby joseal24 » Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:25 pm

Hi, I have a problem and I don't know how to solve it. I bought the AXE I/O solo interface. I have installed the drivers and everything works fine (recording in my DAW Studio one 5 ... all correct) But I want to do Reamp and I can't get it.
I have seen all the tutorials on Youtube about how to reamp with this interface, but the only thing I get is that it emits a horrible beep and I don't know how to solve it.
Please I need help. Let's see if anyone knows how to configure it or else this interface is of no use to me. I bought it precisely for this purpose.

Thank you.
joseal24

Re: I can't reamp with my AXE I/O solo

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:09 pm

If you followed this one from IK and still have issues please open a ticket with IK Support via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wF5AvOxKbAg

IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby joseal24 » Mon Jan 03, 2022 7:31 pm

Ok, testing and testing, I finally got it. I had misconfigured the routing in my DAW. :lol:
joseal24

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jan 03, 2022 7:33 pm

joseal24 wrote:Ok, testing and testing, I finally got it. I had misconfigured the routing in my DAW. :lol:

It's almost always something like that! :) Be it virtual or hardware/cable routing, it can give anybody a headache. I'm in the process of rewiring my home studio so I'm having a similar experience just with analog routing current. Once I reconfigure Control Room in my Cubase update I'll surely also have a couple of headaches with virtual routing too. I think most of us can relate in these cases, don't feel bad!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers