Hammond/Leslie Print issues

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Hammond/Leslie Print issues

Postby JonSolo » Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:10 pm

I am on Windows 10 (2004) running Nuendo 11.

In a project I have a Hammond and activate the Leslie several times throughout the performance. It plays back just fine in Nuendo 11. When I export the audio mixdown track one of two things happens:

1. Whole track with no Leslie (most of the mixdowns)
2. Whole track with Leslie all the way through
3. Stuck notes with Leslie on (throughout the rest of the song)

No other tracks are affected.

Any clues?

Jon

Update I was not able to reproduce this in Nuendo 10.3.
JonSolo

Re: Hammond/Leslie Print issues

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:12 pm

Until your update I was going to suggest that (and I know that it is that basic first line of support but you'll see why) you make sure you are updated to the latest version. Again, that's basic stuff and sorry to ask but this does seem to be very similar to a sustain bug that was worked out in the most recent update. So please do check or let me know, otherwise you may want to consult with IK Support as they can get this over to the devs once they recreate and the devs should be able to work with Steinberg if it is tickling something odd on either side.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby JonSolo » Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:35 pm

So I am running version 1.3.1 of B-3X. I think that is the most current version... I only purchased on a recent sale!

I have also put in a ticket over at Steinberg. I will put in a ticket now to get it moving on your end as well.

Thanks for responding!
JonSolo

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:41 pm

Ah yes, that is the update that fixed the sustain issue. Sorry that didn't help, but I'm sure between us and Steiny they can figure it out!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby sevenview » Thu Dec 30, 2021 7:24 pm

I'm having a similar issue in Presonus Studio One 5. Everything sounds great when playing or recording, but when I export the mix none of the midi params export on the organ. Only plugin with this issue. Running the latest version as well. 1.3.3. Windows 10.
sevenview

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More