Please Reconsider...

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Please Reconsider...

Postby - IK User - » Thu Dec 23, 2021 1:47 am

Please reconsider including Synthtronik 2 with Total Studio 3.5. I seen just the other day there was a promotion going on that if you bought it you could get it and FAME, so obviously it is possible. I am about 80% sure at this point next pay day (not this Friday, but the next) I am going to make the plunge and purchase Total Studio 3.5, though already own some products in it (ST4 Max, MODO Bass, MODO Drums, etc.). But the one thing that would seal the deal and make it so I am 99.9% sure would be if Syntronik 2 was included in the package. I already own Syntronik Deluxe, so it in bundle does me no good. So please reconsider, for me and others like myself, including it in the bundle.

And yes, I know some may feel the need to point out it is an "as is" bundle and what was included in the bundle at the time it was put out is what you get. But the good folks at IK can surely revise bundles if they want. They are their products after all. Nothing wrong with keeping an open mind about the matter. :)

However if actually including it in the bundle is absolutely off the table, then please think about bringing back the limited time promotion that if you buy Total Studio 3.5 you also get Syntronik 2 by next Friday (the 31st). If so, that would certainly seal the deal for me and barring a financial emergency, I will pick it up first chance I get that Friday.
- IK User -

Re: Please Reconsider...

Postby - IK User - » Thu Dec 23, 2021 2:00 am

I am not a rich person, just like many others here I am sure, but I am prepared to take a good chunk out of my paycheck next Friday and get Total Studio 3.5, but please just consider this request before that.
- IK User -

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Dec 23, 2021 4:22 am

You do get Syntronik 2 with Total Studio 3.5 MAX. I might not be understanding your post.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby - IK User - » Thu Dec 23, 2021 4:59 am

Very cool. For some reason the pop up by the log in section on the Total Studio 3.5 page was no longer appearing and I read through what is included in Total Studio 3.5 and it does not list Syntronik 2, so I thought I missed out when all I needed is until next Friday. So I was pleading my case from that perspective. lol. I just checked the page again and the pop up is showing back up now as well. I will be just in time if I get it on the 31st if the deal is up at the end of the year.
- IK User -

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More