Mac M1 and midi controllers

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Mac M1 and midi controllers

Postby SL68 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:27 pm

Blueboard is not working with Mac M1. Is this likely to change in the near future?
Does Stomp I/O work with M1 chips?
SL68

Re: Mac M1 and midi controllers

Postby pizeta76 » Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:25 pm

Same situation here, is a BlueBoard app going to be updated? I would like to use it also on my m1 mac mini. Any update from IK support will be appreciated.
pizeta76

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:37 am

Per https://www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/index.php?id=1412 iRig BlueBoard app is not compatible. iRig Stomp I/O is (and you may be able to connect iRig BlueBoard to your Mac without the app, using one of the other modes). IK Support can give further information and assistance with either, but as this is not a tech support forum the mods/admins would not have the information or the troubleshooting that you seek.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby pizeta76 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:33 am

Thanks Peter_IK, do you mean pressing B or C switch while powering up the controller? Because A mode is proprietary and needs the app… I’ll try it.
pizeta76

Postby pizeta76 » Tue Dec 07, 2021 7:12 pm

Peter_IK wrote:Per https://www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/index.php?id=1412 iRig BlueBoard app is not compatible. iRig Stomp I/O is (and you may be able to connect iRig BlueBoard to your Mac without the app, using one of the other modes). IK Support can give further information and assistance with either, but as this is not a tech support forum the mods/admins would not have the information or the troubleshooting that you seek.

I found some useful info on FAQ ID: 1396 and Blueboard is now paired with my mac (m1) but Bias FX 2 is not getting any MIDI command (CC as I started the pedalboard holding C button).
Any suggestion?
pizeta76

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Dec 07, 2021 7:33 pm

pizeta76 wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:Per https://www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/index.php?id=1412 iRig BlueBoard app is not compatible. iRig Stomp I/O is (and you may be able to connect iRig BlueBoard to your Mac without the app, using one of the other modes). IK Support can give further information and assistance with either, but as this is not a tech support forum the mods/admins would not have the information or the troubleshooting that you seek.

I found some useful info on FAQ ID: 1396 and Blueboard is now paired with my mac (m1) but Bias FX 2 is not getting any MIDI command (CC as I started the pedalboard holding C button).
Any suggestion?

Sorry, I'm not sure what is happening there. I'd suggest reaching out to support for some deeper troubleshooting on that specific issue.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby vac713 » Tue Jan 04, 2022 1:07 am

Has anybody heard back from support win this subject?
vac713

Postby pizeta76 » Tue Jan 04, 2022 7:42 am

Hi, I got the blueboard connected successfully with my Mac and BIAS FX2 is getting midi Cc commands. Unfortunately I have to hold the pedal to get the configured action. If it is :o configured for preset switch it perform a double step, basically unuseful.
I found some sw with 30day license (full license has the same value of the pedalboard :o ) that can mod the midi messages and it works.
No way… It is funny how blueboard app is definitely dead as with in few years almost any Mac will have the same issue.
pizeta76

Return to Interfaces & Controllers