IK's 25th Anniversary Group Buy! Up to 25 for the price of 1

Breaking news, announcements, promotions and general important information from IK Multimedia

Re: IK's 25th Anniversary Group Buy! Up to 25 for the price

Postby norbertbecker » Fri Nov 12, 2021 5:25 pm

Hi Peter_IK,

I still have 11 (!) freebies @ 49,99 yet to collect, BUT…. nothing to take, because I already own everything available in the group buy, except for Hitmaker EDM and Reggaeton, which I don’t want, since I would not make any use of them.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.
norbertbecker

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:44 pm

norbertbecker wrote:Hi Peter_IK,

I still have 11 (!) freebies @ 49,99 yet to collect, BUT…. nothing to take, because I already own everything available in the group buy, except for Hitmaker EDM and Reggaeton, which I don’t want, since I would not make any use of them.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Sorry, there are no substitutions for choices in the group buy.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby josephrees » Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:05 pm

I want to know why my order hasn't shipped. I got a notice from FedEx stating that it was going to be mailed on Monday and arrive Thursday and it didn't arrive. Now when I look, it appears like it hasn't even been shipped yet, despite having been a whole 5 business days (the MAX stated it would be).

Meanwhile, I ordered hardware instead of just software because I wanted to use it for drums and now I can't register and even play guitar with Amplitube because I can't get the serial number of the keyboard I ordered.

I almost didn't do this group buy. Why? Because these are old products and I guarandamntee that in about a month or so, knowing my luck, new versions drop and we won't get the new ones. Most of this stuff is 2 - 3 years old, if not older. I've also had less than stellar customer support, which is happening yet again.

Can I PLEASE get an update on my order, because your "My Orders" page tells you close to nothing. Can I PLEASE get a key for Amplitube 5 SE so that I can enjoy playing guitar and use some of the amps/cabs that are needed or patches I've found that I want to try?
josephrees

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:42 pm

@josephrees - Sorry to hear about your troubles. Have you contacted IK Support? They would have direct access to your order and account (the forum moderators do not) and can give you much more information and also field any requests for software etc that you have. I'm sure they can assist you and again sorry to hear that you are frustrated about your order.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby josephrees » Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:49 pm

The support pages have just a list of FAQ’s that don’t answer the questions I have and provide no way of speaking with someone. I don’t see any kind of Support Contact other than the default “Contact Us” link at the bottom of each page. It’s quite frustrating that there’s no easy path to actual support instead of just a list of simple problems and solutions that don’t meet everyone’s need.

I completely understand the need to weed out the easy stuff or things that get asked often to reduce the level of effort for support staff, but there should absolutely be a way to go beyond that easily. Even the “Need additional help?” link takes you to *more* FAQ’s…

So I posted here because I would likely get an answer and I wanted this public.
josephrees

Postby Musical.Alchemy » Fri Nov 12, 2021 11:02 pm

I have one $49 left to choose. I was looking at the Sampletank 'Hitmaker' and the other similar $39 types like Electronika or 'Power Up' and 'NRG' ect ect. I can't though make out what they are.
Are they actual instruments one can play (synths like in Syntronik or Cinekinetik) or are they just loops of wav files ? They list 'instruments' but the 'instruments' have BPM next to them.

In Indie dance for example it has.

4 Instruments:
Winds 120 bpm
FatSoSlim 122 bpm
Wawa Track 127 bpm
Bass Dress 119 bpm
252 Loops

So what exactly are these, instruments or just loops ?

I would want an actual synth such in Syntronik or Cinekinetik. Also I have no interest in this type of music, so if there are synths here which would best fit an ELP, Yes, Pink Floyd Prog Rock type of sound if any ? If not I'll just look at Amplitube again.
Musical.Alchemy

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Nov 13, 2021 12:10 am

josephrees wrote:The support pages have just a list of FAQ’s that don’t answer the questions I have and provide no way of speaking with someone. I don’t see any kind of Support Contact other than the default “Contact Us” link at the bottom of each page. It’s quite frustrating that there’s no easy path to actual support instead of just a list of simple problems and solutions that don’t meet everyone’s need.

I completely understand the need to weed out the easy stuff or things that get asked often to reduce the level of effort for support staff, but there should absolutely be a way to go beyond that easily. Even the “Need additional help?” link takes you to *more* FAQ’s…

So I posted here because I would likely get an answer and I wanted this public.

I understand you are frustrated but there is support, but you do need to search the FAQ first via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support Once you have searched, if you don't find your answer you are presented with a link/button to contact IK Support which will get you where you need to be.

Also, please review the forum rules because again I am sorry you are frustrated but what you state about "wanting this public" might end up in conflict with those rules (and the guidelines at viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19505 ) since this forum is not going to be a medium for you to air grievances especially before the team who are at IK to specifically address your needs - and also per the forum rules this is not a support forum - are given the opportunity to address your issues.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Nov 13, 2021 12:11 am

Musical.Alchemy wrote:I have one $49 left to choose. I was looking at the Sampletank 'Hitmaker' and the other similar $39 types like Electronika or 'Power Up' and 'NRG' ect ect. I can't though make out what they are.
Are they actual instruments one can play (synths like in Syntronik or Cinekinetik) or are they just loops of wav files ? They list 'instruments' but the 'instruments' have BPM next to them.

In Indie dance for example it has.

4 Instruments:
Winds 120 bpm
FatSoSlim 122 bpm
Wawa Track 127 bpm
Bass Dress 119 bpm
252 Loops

So what exactly are these, instruments or just loops ?

I would want an actual synth such in Syntronik or Cinekinetik. Also I have no interest in this type of music, so if there are synths here which would best fit an ELP, Yes, Pink Floyd Prog Rock type of sound if any ? If not I'll just look at Amplitube again.

Those are going to be mostly loop/pattern oriented and not likely as useful in the genres you mention so you may want to see what is in AmpliTube that more suits your needs.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby makebeats » Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:35 am

I need some guidance on this 25th Anniv sale. I bought in with a IRig Pro Duo at the $199 point. I want to set sound processors and fx mainly. If I want Sunset reverb or the Distressor compressor do I have to get Tracks 5? Or are there standalone versions?
makebeats

Postby BassGuy99 » Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:41 am

makebeats wrote:I need some guidance on this 25th Anniv sale. I bought in with a IRig Pro Duo at the $199 point. I want to set sound processors and fx mainly. If I want Sunset reverb or the Distressor compressor do I have to get Tracks 5? Or are there standalone versions?

If you have not made any selections yet, I would suggest you select TRackS 5 AND TRackS 5 SE. You will get 16 TRackS modules: Classic T-RackS Equalizer, Classic T-RackS Compressor, Classic T-RackS Clipper, Classic T-RackS Multi-band Limiter, EQual, ONE, Dyna-Mu, Master Match, Full Metering, Black 76 Limiting Amplifier, White 2A Levelling Amplifier, Vintage Tube Compressor/Limiter Model 670, De-Esser, Tape Echo and CSR Room Reverb. All this will cost you is 2 selections and you will have 22 still available to get whatever else you desire. I believe TRackS effects can be loaded individually within a DAW but cannot be used as a standalone individually. That is, to use effects without a DAW, you would need to launch the TRackS standalone version and load the desired effect from within that environment. Would someone correct me if I'm wrong about this? I hope that helps.
BassGuy99

Postby pat.osterday » Wed Nov 17, 2021 1:16 pm

makebeats wrote:I need some guidance on this 25th Anniv sale. I bought in with a IRig Pro Duo at the $199 point. I want to set sound processors and fx mainly. If I want Sunset reverb or the Distressor compressor do I have to get Tracks 5? Or are there standalone versions?

You do not need T-RackS 5 to use Sunset or Comprexxor (Distressor) - all the T-RackS processors are single plugins but can also be used in the T-RackS application outside of a DAW for mastering, etc. As BassGuy99 mentioned, T-Racks 5 and T-Racks 5 SE will give you a lot of additional bang for the buck with only two selections. Space Delay is also excellent.
pat.osterday

Postby makebeats » Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:16 pm

Thanks for the feed back y'all. I bought into the IK world years ago but didnt follow upgrades and only grabbed the occasional sale product or freebie from time to time. Looking at my product page its shows T Racks 5 not installed but authorized..same for Sampletank 4 . This is really confusing but I'm assuming that these are enticement editions, waiting for me to install and then be told I have to buy. I'm comparing this to AmpliTube that shows tons of amps but when you try one it says you have to buy it.

I know I'm out of the loop on this and I have 21 choices left so I'm not worried, just confused. My next step is to get the T Racks as suggested. Thanks again
makebeats

Postby Caliko11 » Thu Nov 18, 2021 12:41 am

Just found the thread. Is there a list of qualifying products with their prices? I wanna get everything outside of SampleTank worth $99.

Thanks!
Caliko11

Postby makebeats » Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:58 am

Caliko11 wrote:Just found the thread. Is there a list of qualifying products with their prices? I wanna get everything outside of SampleTank worth $99.

Thanks!

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/?item_id=11269
makebeats

Postby schismatrix » Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:26 pm

I wanted to get Miroslav Philharmonik 2 CE & and an SE version or 2 now they're in my price range with the black Friday deals. They appear on the group buy page at their current prices but not in the drop down from the promos page.

Anyone else having the same problem?
schismatrix

PreviousNext

Return to News and Announcements