SampleTank expansions included

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

SampleTank expansions included

Postby sidhu » Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:45 am

Hello folks!
Quick question as I contemplate joining the group buy 2021. Does Sample tank 4 include any instruments from the expansion packs (sampletank instrument)?
Or do the expansion packs remain exclusive add ons for both SE and full versions ?

Thank you!
sidhu

Re: SampleTank expansions included

Postby zedd » Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:27 am

I believe the expansions are all unique content.
Non-MODO Drum compliant MacPro, 32GB RAM, OSX El Capitan (soon to be Sierra), Digital Performer 8, SampleTank 2XL (using 32Lives), SampleTank 3 & 4, Amplitube 5, T-Racks 5 Deluxe, and more...
zedd

Postby sidhu » Wed Sep 29, 2021 12:06 pm

Thank you very much!
So in order to get factory content included in the full and XL versions, if currently owned is the SE version, the only way is a product upgrade.
sidhu

Postby zedd » Wed Sep 29, 2021 11:32 pm

sidhu wrote:Thank you very much!
So in order to get factory content included in the full and XL versions, if currently owned is the SE version, the only way is a product upgrade.

If you want the 100 GB version of SampleTank 4, you could select it as one of your GB options as long as you jump in at the $199 level. That comes with about 83+ GB of new content and then all the installers for ST3 content which has a lot more instruments.

As far as I understand, in order to get all the extra new ST4 content (about 160 GB additional instruments) the only option is to pay $299 for the MAX version and then you get all the expansions as well (or most of them).

Whichever option, there are a tonne of instruments to explore!

Enjoy!
Non-MODO Drum compliant MacPro, 32GB RAM, OSX El Capitan (soon to be Sierra), Digital Performer 8, SampleTank 2XL (using 32Lives), SampleTank 3 & 4, Amplitube 5, T-Racks 5 Deluxe, and more...
zedd

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More