sampletank expansion install issues

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

sampletank expansion install issues

Postby chicagobears316 » Tue Sep 07, 2021 1:28 am

I picked up some of the sampletank expansions (running in ST4), ran the installed, but they don't show up. I found where they installed to and other things in the same folder do show up. Even linking directly to the folder from the program doesn't bring them in, it shows as something I still need to purchase.

I just want to make sure that the correct path is c:/users/pulic/public documents/ik multimedia/sampletank 3/samples/(insert expansion name folder)

Also as an odd side note, I was going to see if they are accessible in ST3 and just noted that neither St3 or MP2 will launch due toa file error. I haven't tried to open either in years, so I'm not sure it's a new error, but caught me off guard as I don't recall an issue on this laptop before.
chicagobears316

Re: sampletank expansion install issues

Postby DarkStar » Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:05 am

Do a "Restore my purchases" in the Custom Shop (click your Account Name for the menu)
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby chicagobears316 » Tue Sep 07, 2021 2:01 pm

No Luck. The only one that shows, which showed before I restored, was Power up. It shows up as a multi and functions, but also shows up as locked an needing to be purchased in my library The ones that aren't showing at all happen to all be elektronika series, if that makes any difference
chicagobears316

Postby Huddy_IK » Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:29 pm

This sounds like a folder setup issue. If some content gets placed in the wrong location or its installed multiple times, it cause some issues. I would suggest to reach out to our Support team for one-on-one guidance.

Note that Miroslav Philharmonik 2 can only play it's own samples, none of the other SampleTank related content can be added there. SampleTank on the other hand, supports the other IK titles and can host them within.

You can reach Support here:
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Huddy_IK

Postby chicagobears316 » Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:26 am

will do. The expansions only were installed once on each system via the product manager. I'm not even sure if it gave me input on where for those
chicagobears316

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More