SampleTank4 MAX Download

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

SampleTank4 MAX Download

Postby rMidi » Tue Jul 13, 2021 3:21 am

I am sure there are bits and pieces (answers) to my question.

I started a SampleTank4 download.
I have a 2TB SSD drive.
The IkMultiMedia Product Manager is:
-- Downloading .zip file to \Users\[User]\Documents\IK MultiMedia\IK Product Manager\SmapleTank4 MAX

After each zip file is downloaded, it say's 'Installing...' Copying file....

I have two questions:
1.) What happens if I stop the download? Am I able to restart it at a later time?
-- If I am able to restart it, will it pick up where it left off?
2.) What and where is it 'copying' a file during the 'Installing..'?

Thanks
rMidi

Re: SampleTank4 MAX Download

Postby ReSay1 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:11 pm

hello to japan
I'm have same issue too.
Did your donwload has finished well?
Did you solved this issue?
ReSay1

Re: SampleTank4 MAX Download

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:01 pm

You can pause the download and restart it with the pause button. You can also change the location of where downloaded installers are placed on your system via the settings in IK Product Manager. It will need to unzip/copy the installer files during the installation process. You can choose the location of the plugin files as well as the sound library files. For the latter there is an "Install to" option in the sounds tab in IK Product Manager for each applicable product.

I would recommend checking out the IK Product Manager User Manual for more details on these questions/answers.

If you still have problems, please note this is mainly a user-to-user forum but IK Support can be reached for direct and official support via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More