irig pro

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

irig pro

Postby mrmulti » Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:18 pm

I am on a quest for ethereal echoey, soft, clean guitar effects - I bought an irig pro from guitar center, but i have to admit, every time i try to use it, I get stopped dead in my tracks from latency, delay, and distorted sounds. I tried again today, and of course there are lots of ways to set it up, which i believe adds to the confusion. This time I set it up to use windows audio - and it sounded okay for a few minutes, but then distorted into a fuzzy mess and it was NOT a preset - it was distortion. So then i tried direct sound.. latency - a full 2 second delay between the time when i hit a string to the sound. I'll ry ASIO now, just to see what happens. Okay ASIO was not available - i guess i have to download it again to install the ASIO driver. So, simple question will this work for me? I just need something that will allow me to use my electric guitar for live online performances and recording.
mrmulti

Re: irig pro

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Aug 02, 2021 4:27 pm

You should be able to achieve very low latency (nothing noticeable, so you can play in real time) using the iRig ASIO driver you can find in your IK User Area upon registration of your iRig product. If you continue to have issues, the IK Support team can assist you in getting everything set up correctly. Thanks!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers