Syntronik Deluxe will NOT Authorize

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Syntronik Deluxe will NOT Authorize

Postby sevenrising » Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:46 pm

Syntronik Deluxe will NOT Authorize on macOS Big Sur 11.4 no matter what directory structure I use. I get: "Selected sound is not authorized. Please launch the Authorization Manager and insert the product serial number to authorize". Well I have done this over and over to no avail. My sound libraries are on an external drive and I am indeed pointing the software to the correct directory. It sees all the sounds, it just will not authorize them. I have noticed doing a Google that many people are complaining of this same issue and IK does nothing to help. Please help! Right now this software is worthless to me. Oh, and the original installers for the sound libraries will NOT even install on Big Sur. I get the following: "Install Syntronik Sound Content quit unexpectedly". Not looking good here, IK...
sevenrising

Re: Syntronik Deluxe will NOT Authorize

Postby garfy » Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:46 am

Hello sevenrising

Are there particular presets that it won't open, or is it literally every preset having a problem?

sevenrising wrote:the original installers for the sound libraries will NOT even install on Big Sur.

I guess this means that you have upgraded into Big Sur from a previous OS then?
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Postby sevenrising » Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:23 pm

garfy wrote:Hello sevenrising

Are there particular presets that it won't open, or is it literally every preset having a problem?

sevenrising wrote:the original installers for the sound libraries will NOT even install on Big Sur.

I guess this means that you have upgraded into Big Sur from a previous OS then?

None of the deluxe content will load. No I didn’t “upgrade”. I did a clean install of Big Sur. Literally not one sound library installer will open either. I even paid the $10 to download all new ones. None will install on Big Sur. Not even the Sampletank libraries will install. They all give the same error. IK needs to make an announcement and stop telling people they are Big Sur ready. They are not! No one from IK responds either. Are they even still in business?! I finally just gave up and uninstalled everything IK from my machine. There’s a ton of $ I just [mod redacted] off. Thanks IK!
sevenrising

Postby garfy » Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:57 pm

sevenrising wrote:None of the deluxe content will load

sevenrising wrote:Literally not one sound library installer will open either

sevenrising wrote:My sound libraries are on an external drive and I am indeed pointing the software to the correct directory

sevenrising wrote:Syntronik Deluxe will NOT Authorize on macOS Big Sur 11.4

I'm confused. Just so we're not talking at crossed purposes:

1) Have you successfully authorised Syntronik Deluxe?
2) Have you successfully dowloaded and installed the sound content? If yes, was this via the IKPM or by downloading individual installers?

sevenrising wrote:None of the deluxe content will load.

3) Is it just the additional sound content in the Deluxe package (VCF3, Memory V, M-Poly, SH-V and Modulum) or any of the paid for sounds?

Just trying to get a clear picture of the problem.

sevenrising wrote:No one from IK responds either.

As per rules 1, 2 and 3 of this thread there are guidelines for what to do if you feel your ticket hasn't been answered. Please post your ticket number and it will be looked into?
garfy

Postby sevenrising » Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:55 pm

garfy wrote:
sevenrising wrote:None of the deluxe content will load

sevenrising wrote:Literally not one sound library installer will open either

sevenrising wrote:My sound libraries are on an external drive and I am indeed pointing the software to the correct directory

sevenrising wrote:Syntronik Deluxe will NOT Authorize on macOS Big Sur 11.4

I'm confused. Just so we're not talking at crossed purposes:

1) Have you successfully authorised Syntronik Deluxe? Yes.
2) Have you successfully dowloaded and installed the sound content? If yes, was this via the IKPM or by downloading individual installers? Tried Both. The sound content will install by IKPM, but not by using the individual installers. Oh and also an interesting tidbit is that using the IKPM misses some Deluxe library content when installing. The SAM content is only partially installed and another library too, but I can't remember which. I discovered this when loading sounds from Syntronik Deluxe into SampleTank 4 which DOES work. Certain patches would not load because they were missing samples. So, I went and then manually downloaded the content and manually put them in the directory. It is only the Syntronik app that will NOT authorize all the sounds. Basically the whole process is a disaster and something needs fixing for Big Sur. I mean c'mon, you can't even double click a sound library installer and have it work.

sevenrising wrote:None of the deluxe content will load.

3) Is it just the additional sound content in the Deluxe package (VCF3, Memory V, M-Poly, SH-V and Modulum) or any of the paid for sounds? The only sounds that will load are the Syntronik Free. And yes, I have authorized Deluxe many times over. Does no good. If you have a Google you will quickly discover that I am not alone in this mess. This touches on it: https://discuss.cakewalk.com/index.php? ... libraries/
sevenrising

Postby garfy » Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:09 pm

That's an interesting thread, although as it's a Cakewalk connected forum (and they don't say otherwise) they may well be having these issues on Windows and so might be unconnected to Big Sur.

As I have not experienced the issues you are having, either with Deluxe or Big Sur, I would suggest one of two things as per the guidelines I linked you too. 1) Reply to your support ticket saying that the issue has not been resolved satisfactorily and they will continue to help you or 2)
In extreme cases, you can send a private message to Ryan_IK and Peter_IK with your ticket number for these inquiries if you feel there may be an issue of something getting lost or missed somewhere along the way.

Sorry I can't help further.
garfy

Postby sevenrising » Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:00 pm

Do IK people like Peter not respond to these posts?
sevenrising

Postby garfy » Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:04 pm

@Peter_IK is the Forum Administrator and so does frequent the board and often replies to posts. However, he and all of us moderators are not official technical support. All he can do is follow the ticket number to support and see what's happening.

So you can either post your ticket number here so he can see it, when and if he reads this thread, or you can PM him directly.

Official Technical Support does not read this board. That is not the purpose of the forums.
garfy

Postby sevenrising » Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:28 pm

garfy wrote:@Peter_IK is the Forum Administrator and so does frequent the board and often replies to posts. However, he and all of us moderators are not official technical support. All he can do is follow the ticket number to support and see what's happening.

So you can either post your ticket number here so he can see it, when and if he reads this thread, or you can PM him directly.

Official Technical Support does not read this board. That is not the purpose of the forums.

Thanks for all your help.
sevenrising

Postby ElUlse » Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:28 pm

Did this get resolved?

Im having exactly the same problems.

Not one of the sound library installers will open. Im running Big Sur 11.4
ElUlse

Postby sevenrising » Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:54 pm

[mod redacted - rage quit, other rules and guidelines violated]
sevenrising

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:59 pm

OP said they resolved by removing their IK software, please work with IK Support and they will assist you with any similar issue if you choose to reinstall. There was also an offer in OP's ticket for a TeamViewer session, please reply to your ticket if that interests you.

As this thread has been resolved for the original poster it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic. Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More