All in Bundle 2020 undelivered

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

All in Bundle 2020 undelivered

Postby Gbear1949 » Wed May 19, 2021 5:20 pm

I just bought the new All in Bundle 2020 for AmpliTube IPad on May 17
But I never received it in my Purchased Apps, so I cannot download it It’s not there and I am frustrated now

Why,Why…. I do not understand, I contacted Apple, but they could not do anything, I tried to search The apple store for It without success, NOT to Be found ?????

The Payment wentThrough successfully with PayPal, and I received my paid Invoice from apple, but NO App…..
Gbear1949

Re: All in Bundle 2020 undelivered

Postby Peter_IK » Wed May 19, 2021 5:32 pm

Sorry to hear you are having trouble. The All-In Bundle is an in-app purchase from what I am seeing. You should have it in your AmpliTube CS or AmpliTube app. If you don't see the gear that it unlocks in there, please do a Restore My Purchases in your AmpliTube app and if that doesn't work I'm sure IK Support can assist you at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: All in Bundle 2020 undelivered

Postby Gbear1949 » Wed May 19, 2021 7:27 pm

Thanks, I did indeed find the update inside Amplitube CS, one more questions ... Where is the Slash, Hendrix, Dimebag Darrell CFH and Brian May artist collections, and all the new gear we released in 2020.
Where do I find Those, it is not in the form of presets.???

Also In Amp CS in the store section there was a list of app that I could purchase, its all gone..I did several time the redeem app in purchases without success..
Gbear1949

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories