I need some help on Demoing Amplitube 5.

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

I need some help on Demoing Amplitube 5.

Postby Jerrydpi » Sat May 08, 2021 7:20 pm

Hi guys!

I'm very interested in AmpliTube 5, and I "think" I downloaded the Demo Version last night (2.5GB) within my IK Product Manager.

I'm using LPX, but when I open AmpliTube 5, I can't figure out how to hear all the various presets/genres/etc.

I'm sure this will take several back and forth replies, but simply being able to hear a lot of presets would be a great place to start :)

Thanks,
Jerry
Jerrydpi

Re: I need some help on Demoing Amplitube 5.

Postby garfy » Mon May 10, 2021 3:12 pm

Jerrydpi wrote:I'm using LPX, but when I open AmpliTube 5, I can't figure out how to hear all the various presets/genres/etc.

Hi Jerrydpi.

Can you let us know what steps you have taken so far to set up a track in LPX and open AT5. That'll help us to know where you are at the moment.

Thanks
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Re: I need some help on Demoing Amplitube 5.

Postby Peter_IK » Wed May 26, 2021 5:39 pm

Bump. Can OP return and answer garfy's questions and I'm sure we can assist or get you to the right folks to assist with your issues.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling