irig stream - HELP ME PLS!!!

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

irig stream - HELP ME PLS!!!

Postby Assailant » Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:32 am

Hey peoples,

I have recently purchased the irig stream, the thought of plug and play was exciting, yet to realized that only certain apps work with this unit without issues.

My question is has anyone had success using the irig stream on the bigo live app?
seem like my signal light always is on low (always blue).... obviously, something is not allowing the audio signal pass through on the unit itself, but the same cabling method works on instagram and facebook - Green light (Good/OK signal)

I'm a bit lost now... trying to make things work without pulling out my hair is always wishful thinking when it come to dj/audio equipment.... *sigh*
Assailant

Re: irig stream - HELP ME PLS!!!

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:42 pm

Are you sure the bigo app supports digital audio interfaces? Some apps do not.

Also, since other users have not chimed in with suggestions since you posted you should open a ticket with IK Support via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support if you have not already done so. They can provide direct and official technical support to you and help with this issue.

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby iErickDGAF » Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:19 am

Did you ever figure this out? I also purchased one of these to use in Bigo Live.
While experimenting, I found that it works flawlessly in Live Stream, but in Multi's Streams it does not allow the audio to pass thru, not sure why that is.
iErickDGAF

Postby Lisastevo88 » Thu May 06, 2021 1:39 pm

@iErickDGAF Did you get to the bottom of the multi panel issue in BIGO live? I’m having the exact same issue. Works perfectly in my own live broadcast but as soon as someone joins or I try to join a multi panel it doesn’t work and I hear the audio from the phone instead. Any updates on how you’ve fixed the issue I would be keen to know. TIA
Lisastevo88

Postby Peter_IK » Thu May 06, 2021 4:16 pm

Lisastevo88 wrote:@iErickDGAF Did you get to the bottom of the multi panel issue in BIGO live? I’m having the exact same issue. Works perfectly in my own live broadcast but as soon as someone joins or I try to join a multi panel it doesn’t work and I hear the audio from the phone instead. Any updates on how you’ve fixed the issue I would be keen to know. TIA

The issue that happens when someone joins would require an update to the social apps where it happens. This is documented (including a workaround from us until they update their apps to support digital interfaces with people joining streams) at https://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/?id=irr3live
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories