AXE I/O Preset Button

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

AXE I/O Preset Button

Postby ZappaMontana10 » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:16 pm

Hi everybody,
I recently bought an AXE I/O + AmpliTube 5 MAX Bundle, so I am new to this. So far all seams to be working fine, except for one thing: When I use the AXE I/O Preset button to navigate over the AmpliTube preset browser, I am having trouble going backwards. I push the button and the menu drops down, I turn it left and right and the menu scrolls and I push it again and moves on over the menus and I can also select and load a preset.
But if I push and hold (and after a while release) to go back to the previous level, it does go back, but I can no longer select any preset. I turn it right and left and it does not move anymore. Visually it does move back one level, but it seems to be stuck on the subsequent level, the same from where I selected the preset.
In short, it allows me to select a preset, but I can not navigate back more then one level, nor can I select any other preset and previous levels.
Has anybody experienced this?
Thanks for the help!
Cheers,
Jorge
ZappaMontana10

Re: AXE I/O Preset Button

Postby Cessanfrancisc0 » Fri Dec 03, 2021 4:19 pm

Yes. I have the same issue and have not been able to find a reason or a solution. Otherwise, so far, the unit seems to work and sound great.
Cessanfrancisc0

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:40 pm

Since no other users have chimed in, please contact IK Support and they will be happy to assist you and resolve this issue you are having. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Cessanfrancisc0 » Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:49 pm

Thank you. I have just submitted a help ticket.
Cessanfrancisc0

Postby ZappaMontana10 » Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:00 pm

Hi Peter,

I did contacted the support team and a support ticket was opened (#1899416). I was instructed to send a few screenshots and to perform a couple of actions, but that didn't solve it.

This was in April/2021 and the support said that the issue was going to be addressed on the following AT5 update.

There was no change at all and on September 14th I contacted again the support team (ticket #1899416). I was again told that the following AT5 update would have it sorted out.

I have all the updates installed and the problem remains so far.

It would be great if you could check this internally.

Retgards,

Jorge
ZappaMontana10

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:48 pm

I have relayed your information. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers