Missing items on Amplitube 5 [Resolved]

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Missing items on Amplitube 5 [Resolved]

Postby Scottie81 » Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:05 pm

I just bought Amplitube 5 (the package under max for €199) and I seem to be missing a lot of items. I've only got 32 items in the My Gear section in custom shop. I've registered and authorised with product manager, restored my purchases etc etc but in Amplitube I've only got for example 1 delay pedal (digital delay), 2 mics and about 5 amp heads etc.. Shouldn't I have way more items than this?
Scottie81

Re: Missing items on Amplitube 5

Postby supanorton » Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:13 pm

On the top right of the app, to the right of the "search gear" field, you should see little box with an amp icon in it. Click there, and your gear should show up.
supanorton

Postby Scottie81 » Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:49 pm

Thanks for the reply mate. I managed to solve it by uninstalling Amplitube and reinstalling it again.
Scottie81

Postby supanorton » Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:51 pm

Glad you got it sorted out. Enjoy!
supanorton

Re: Missing items on Amplitube 5 [Resolved]

Postby DarkStar » Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:12 pm

As this thread has been resolved by the original poster it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic.
  • Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling