Fender Collection 1 does it (or yours) have 12 or 14 amps?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Fender Collection 1 does it (or yours) have 12 or 14 amps?

Postby texan7262 » Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:46 pm

Hi,
There are sellers (like audiodeluxe.com) claiming that FC1 comes with 12 amps, others (like IK itself) say 14. To add to the confusion somebody who bought FC1 from the Ik store a couple of months ago (he said included in his Max), told me that his does not seem to include the Princeton reverb - which I just tried, like and absolutely would want. Apologies for having to bother you once again, Peter! IK-support seems to be too busy these days. Thank you and regards.
texan7262

Re: Fender Collection 1 does it (or yours) have 12 or 14 am

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:14 pm

There are 14 amps, the ones listed here: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/f ... php?p=gear
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby texan7262 » Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:25 pm

Yes, as described I've seen that. But also, e.g. if I buy it new from another seller like Audiodeluxe. Or a unregistered AT 4 max version from somebody, so I can use AT on my older notebook? That was my question, Sorry if I wasn't clear.
As there are people who really seem to missing e.g. the Princeton and I think the Champ?, there seem to be different versions?
Last edited by texan7262 on Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
texan7262

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:26 pm

texan7262 wrote:Yes, as described I've seen that. But also, e.g. if I buy it new from another seller like Audiodeluxe. Or a unregistered AT 4 max version from somebody, so I can use AT on my older notebook? That was my question, Sorry if I wasn't clear.

You will get the 14 amps. AmpliTube 4 is not supported any more but I suppose you could pick up a second hand transfer and install that. I'm not sure if new installations of collections will work with AmplIiTube 4, though, so you'd want to reach out to support if that's what you intend to do.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby texan7262 » Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:34 pm

Yes, Peter, but that is another question for which Darkstar has already referred me to the support already. I haven't heard back from them, yet. So I was pondering if I just should grab Fender 1 Collection for now, before the sale is over. 15 hours or so left.

Obviously though, I would buy the Fender collection 1 twice, in case I found somebody who's selling 4 Max. That would only perhaps sense, if two amps have been added.
texan7262

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:41 pm

There aren't two amps added. Any Fender Collection 1 serial with have the 14 amps. AmpliTube 4 MAX contains that collection's 14 amps: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/a ... php?p=gear

Sorry so you shouldn't have to buy twice under any circumstances.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby texan7262 » Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:49 pm

What about this version then:

https://www.audiodeluxe.com/products/vi ... llection-1

It is the identical description that most shops give, so my thought was that they copied it from IK, but perhaps from an older version.

But if I understand you correctly and you are saying Princeton + Champ have always from the beginning been in Fender Collection 1 and there aren't any cut-down versions either, somebody - including the person with4 max who claims they are actually missing - just has not counted them all.
texan7262

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:02 pm

They must have copied out-of-date information. Fender Collection 1 contains the gear we post on the link above.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby texan7262 » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:53 pm

Thank you Peter, that should explain it. Unfortunately, in the meantime the price has doubled again. :cry: But got collection 2 instead to play around with until then. Roundabout how often do those collections go on sale?
texan7262

Postby supanorton » Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:49 pm

texan7262 wrote:What about this version then:

https://www.audiodeluxe.com/products/vi ... llection-1

It is the identical description that most shops give, so my thought was that they copied it from IK, but perhaps from an older version.

But if I understand you correctly and you are saying Princeton + Champ have always from the beginning been in Fender Collection 1 and there aren't any cut-down versions either, somebody - including the person with4 max who claims they are actually missing - just has not counted them all.

The Fender 1 presets in my AT4 are a little strange, and if you're using the browser/drop down at the top of the app, it appears as if the Champ and Princeton aren't there; however, if you use the browser/dropdown menu on the front of the amp, all the Fender 1 amps are there, including the 57 Champ and the 65 Princeton.
supanorton

Postby texan7262 » Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:12 pm

Hello and Thank you for the valuable info @supanorton !
As there are also clips on YT not mentioning those two, I was a bit worried.
Thanks to Peter and now you, I ain't no more. :-)
texan7262

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling