12" speakers

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

12" speakers

Postby castelosound » Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:57 pm

Hello all,
Maybe this topic is redundant, please let me know in this case.

I previously owned AT4 (the standard edition), but could grab some free gear IK offered and I could swap between any speaker I wanted. Which seems to be false in AT5. I've already checked the comparison chart and AT5 doesn't have all the speakers available, even buying it. You need to buy MAX to get all of them.
Why is that? Why not include the speakers in the standard edition? I feel disappointed planning to buy it and not receive what I had before.
castelosound

Re: 12" speakers

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:14 pm

As you mentioned you can see what is included in each version on the AmpliTube 5 page. Note that every speaker was remeasured for the 5, SE, and MAX versions and have 600+ IR per speaker now with the VIR™ technology. They do not all come with the free version, per the chart(s) and lists you can find on the page linked above. The new speaker technology is a huge part of AmpliTube 5's amazing improved sound and you should qualify for crossgrade/upgrade pricing if you need access to all speakers and gear in the MAX version.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby castelosound » Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:33 pm

OK, I understand that and all technology.

I am asking why it cannot be included on AT5 standard version (not free, not SE). It could an awesome upgrade.

Then people looking for a lot of gear will benefit more from MAX. People that just need some flexibility will benefit more from standard.
castelosound

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:19 pm

Gotcha. I'll actually raise this with our Support Manager. That way anybody who has also asked his team about this can be included in the request. Thanks!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby carlaz » Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:20 pm

I confess that, since upgrading to AT5, I have sometimes bought cab models principally so that I could get access to the speakers! :geek:
--
"Lords of rock ... grace us with your mighty love ...."
http://soundcloud.com/carledlundanderson
https://carledlundanderson.bandcamp.com/
carlaz
1K Club

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling