imac Big Sur and AT5

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

imac Big Sur and AT5

Postby keary1213 » Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:31 am

Using imac on Big Sur(forced for other reasons to update) So far AT4 works perfectly as standalone and as a plug -in to Logic. Also i can connect to custom shop. but AT5 works great as a plug in to Logic pro 10.6.2running on Big Sur but nothing with stand alone.
I was wondering any one else with these elements had found a fix for the stand alone AT5.
So far about 10 or so messages with support involving the settings property file,changing things to match at4 ect with no results.Any one with a big sur imac have this issue solved?
keary
keary1213

Re: imac Big Sur and AT5

Postby dmitch » Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:20 am

I just updated my 2017 iMac to Big Sur yesterday and the standalone AT5 (5.0.2) works fine. Nothing changed, no surprises.
AmpliTube 5.7.0 MAX; 2023 Mac Mini M2 Pro, 16 GB RAM, macOS 14.1; Logic Pro 10.7.9; Focusrite Scarlett 8i6 3rd Gen.
dmitch

Re: imac Big Sur and AT5

Postby keary1213 » Sun Mar 28, 2021 10:11 am

Hi, Thanks for replying.

is your imac an early2017 or late as stated in About this Mac, Retin 4k
21.5" quad processor. Not trying to pry but Ik has been working my issue for a month and have not got one step closer to solving.

Would it be to much to ask to private mail me a copy of the settings
file or open with text edit and shoot a screen photo.?
its located at user>name>library>application support >IK. multi >AT5>property settings . I have tried using different I/O from the converter( using a Presonus 68C, changing the file internally (originally showed inputs of 10 and 11, only have 4) Thanks for letting me know someone has it working. Reloaded the AT5.02 about 3 times now and its so weird that AT 4 works perfectly as plug in and standalone, but AT5 only as plug-in.

by the way i do not know how PM's work been using IK sims since the beginning and this is the 1st time i have visited the forum in search of a problem cure, I see where alot of other folks having issues and even a review on youtube and couple of other audio mags have brought it up!
Keary
keary1213

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling