Amplitube CS

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Amplitube CS

Postby Doreen194921 » Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:36 am

Hi, need help please. interface iRig HD 2, running on PC Laptop, Freebies, Quote, You may download AmpliTube CS directly from the App Store on iOS device, well as you can see i have a PC, so "1" were do i find App Store. "2" how do i download the Amplitube CS onto my PC. Then i must register my iRig Serial number inside of the Amplitube CS.It explains how to do this so you can get the full version, Thank you for help in advance. Yours Mr JM Ruddock
Doreen194921

Re: Amplitube CS

Postby DarkStar » Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:22 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum.

The App Store is for iOS users.

For PC and Mac users. download and install the IKPM (the IK Product Manager). Run that program, click "Manage my products" and Register the hardware to your IK Multimedia User Account, using the Serial Number whichshould be on a card or slip of paper.

Then you should see AmpliTube (v4 or v5 CS or both?) and the ASIO driver (for Windows) listed too.

>>> https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/productmanager/
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Doreen194921 » Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:06 pm

Hi Darkstar, will follow your lead,but at the moment i am having a problem registering my iRig with IK Multimedia. Thanks.
Doreen194921

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:16 pm

For registering your iRig HD 2 unit inside AmpliTube CS for iOS you would need to enter the serial from the card that is included in your iRig HD 2 box in the app. You can find more information about what is unlocked as well as how to do it on this page: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/i ... php?p=apps

If that isn't working for you, please open a ticket with IK Support for direct and official technical assistance from the IK team via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Doreen194921 » Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:20 pm

hI Darkstar, followed your direction to the letter, but would not except the number from the card. So i am stuck. Yours JR.
Doreen194921

Postby DarkStar » Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:15 pm

Please contact Support on the link above.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling