Hot to reinstall Amplitube 5?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Hot to reinstall Amplitube 5?

Postby Miromax87 » Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:10 pm

Dear support,

I removed software from my mac. But in the IK product manager left a sight that product is installed. Now I can not install it again.
Miromax87

Re: Hot to reinstall Amplitube 5?

Postby garfy » Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:56 pm

Hello Miromax87 and welcome to the forums.

Please be advised that this is not official IK support, but a user to user forum. If you need to get help from Official IK Support the best thing to do is check the FAQs, via https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-su ... ck=QUICKSW

If these do not resolve the issue, there is a link to the Technical Support form at the top of the Search FAQs page, for direct help from Official IK Support. They endeavour to reply within 2 working days, but obviously considering the current situation things may take longer than usual.

However, I'm guessing that you have tried to remove AT5 from your Mac by dragging the app to the trashcan. This will still leave behind other files which the IKPM will see and assume you still have it installed. To uninstall completely, you need to run the uninstaller that comes as part of the installer download package. If you have deleted this package, you can re-download it by going to Support>User Area>My Products on the website. If you click Past Releases next to AT5 this will give you the option to download again.

Hope that helps.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling