AXE I/O error "can't Create i/o Buffers"

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

AXE I/O error "can't Create i/o Buffers"

Postby thomas4d » Sun Mar 21, 2021 8:09 am

I keep keeping this error "can't Create i/o Buffers" when i try to uses my AXE i/o using win 10 latest OS just updated I also have a Presonus studio 192 connect AMD threadripper 32 gigs of ram etc
thomas4d

Re: AXE I/O error "can't Create i/o Buffers"

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:45 pm

Sorry to hear you are having trouble. My AXE I/O is working well on the latest Windows 10 update so I can't recreate your issue. Please make sure you have the latest AXE I/O driver/control panel and firmware and if you still have the issue please reach out to IK Support directly for technical assistance via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby matze_de » Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:34 pm

After reinstalling Windows 10 I have exactly the same problem :-(
matze_de

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:58 pm

Peter_IK wrote:Sorry to hear you are having trouble. My AXE I/O is working well on the latest Windows 10 update so I can't recreate your issue. Please make sure you have the latest AXE I/O driver/control panel and firmware and if you still have the issue please reach out to IK Support directly for technical assistance via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby inVINSONable1 » Mon Feb 07, 2022 12:18 am

Also having exact same issue but nothing on my computer hardware software or drivers has changed what so ever. Worked fine last night and the month or so before it. Today neither Axe IO or iRigStomp working either.
inVINSONable1

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Feb 07, 2022 4:57 pm

inVINSONable1 wrote:Also having exact same issue but nothing on my computer hardware software or drivers has changed what so ever. Worked fine last night and the month or so before it. Today neither Axe IO or iRigStomp working either.

Sorry to hear you are having a problem. I'm not sure what would cause this but the IK Support team would be happy to provide direct and official technical support to help resolve your issue. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

Thank you.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers