Try, in AT4

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Try, in AT4

Postby Rob Shaw » Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:23 pm

Hi

I sent this as a support question but thought I'd check if there might be any help available on here.
Thanks in advance.
Im using amplitube 4. If I opt to 'try' something in custom shop and it
Shows in my list of gear that I am trying it with the clock ticking down, how do I actually get this into the gear in Amplitube itself? I can't seem to find any instructions.

Cheers
Rob Shaw

Re: Try

Postby CarlJorgensen » Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:01 am

I'm having the same issue. Custom shop starts ticking down but gear is unavailable in Amplitube 4
Used to work before...
CarlJorgensen

Re: Try

Postby DarkStar » Sun Mar 21, 2021 8:07 pm

The Custom Shop v2 is the new one. It does not support AT4.

AT4 users are encouraged to install AT5 CS. All your At4 gear will be available in AT5 CS and you will be able to Try new gear there.

From IK Multimedia's recent email:
AmpliTube 5 CS requires no additional purchases and will read all existing AmpliTube gear you own, along with any custom presets or other settings.

With this release, IK is ending support for AmpliTube 4 CS. We strongly encourage all users to upgrade to the new version for the best experience.

Similarly, since AmpliTube 5 CS offers the new Custom Shop 2, all future Custom Shop initiatives will only be available to AmpliTube 5 CS users.

AmpliTube 4 CS users will still be able to access and restore their gear, but will not be able to purchase new models or access giveaways like the current FREE SOLDANO SLO-100 promotion.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling