Which CS or TR plugins have I purchased? [Resolved]

General talk about music creation and production, or anything that doesn’t fit into the other categories

Which CS or TR plugins have I purchased? [Resolved]

Postby mikegs3 » Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:13 pm

Hi guys,

I'm a long time IK plugin owner, but stopped using their plugins a few years ago (after buying a new Mac), as I find the whole system too confusing. In particular, when you have just a section of plugins from a bundle, but you have to down load and install them all, and I can't even remember which ones I have purchased!

So, I'll probably be shot down for this, but using the plugin manager or website, I cannot find a way to know which plugins I actually have a license for. Can anyone advise if there is any simple way to tell?

Thanks in advance. :oops:
mikegs3

Re: Which CS or TR plugins have I purchased?

Postby DarkStar » Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:09 pm

Have a look in your User Area / My Products section. You should see listed there all the products for which you have Registered a Serial number. At least, that is what I did when I last did an audit.

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/userarea/my-products/

You can also check out the Crossgrades / Upgrades section to see which other products you qualify for at a reduced price.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby mikegs3 » Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:17 pm

Thanks DarkStar

Both of those options only show I have TRacks or Custom Shop bundles, but not which plugins within the bundle. For example, I managed to discover (by opening the plugin in my DAW) that I am authorised for the White 2A and the Black 76. But that's seems the only way to tell. I think I have a couple more, but I guess I'll just need to open in the DAW to check.
mikegs3

Postby DarkStar » Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:06 pm

For TR5 Custom Shop:
T-RackS Custom Shop is a free download that gets you started making beautiful music on your computer. When you download the Custom Shop app (click over there on the left), you get 2 pieces of gear including:

Classic T-RackS Equalizer – a high quality six-band parametric EQ, specially designed to achieve high-end performance in a mastering environment
Metering – a limited version of the complete metering section to have level, phase and frequency under a single, easy to read display for immediate access

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/tr5cs/index.php?p=gear

And for T-RackS 5: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/tr5/index.php?p=gear

In both cases you may have bought or received licences for individual TR5 plug-ins too. They should be listed in your User Area / My Products.
----------------
Inspired by ...
DarkStar

Postby mikegs3 » Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:37 pm

Managed to find out with help form IK support. If I open the Custom shop app I can drill to what I actually own, which is more than I recall so that's good.
mikegs3

Postby DarkStar » Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:09 pm

I had a look at CS but could not see how to show only owned (or unowned) TR5 gear. :)

How did you do that?
----------------
Inspired by ...
DarkStar

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:12 pm

DarkStar wrote:I had a look at CS but could not see how to show only owned (or unowned) TR5 gear. :)

How did you do that?

In Custom Shop 2 click your username then choose "My Profile" to see owned gear. Also, you should see gear you own with a green checkmark on it elsewhere.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: Which CS or TR plugins have I purchased? [Resolved]

Postby DarkStar » Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:14 pm

Got it, thank you.

---------------------------------
As this thread has been resolved for the original poster it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic.
  • Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
----------------
Inspired by ...
DarkStar

Return to General Discussions