Loop FX Send Level

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Loop FX Send Level

Postby ejsheldon » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:37 am

I have a Digital Delay in the Loop. It has a Level Meter. This is apparently an Input Level, as the Level Knob has no affect, and the meter indicates that it is overloading. Is there a way to set the Loop FX Send Level? This amp (MiniPlex20) apparently has it's Master before the FX Loop which, if that's the way it is ITRW is properly modeled, but a Send Level option for the Loop FX, or an Input Level Knob on the effect itself (not a model of a real world effect) would be helpful. Is there a workaround, or should I add this to the Wish List?
ejsheldon

Re: Loop FX Send Level

Postby dmitch » Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:18 am

As a workaround you can add an EQ stomp before the delay, make the EQ flat, and trim the EQ's output level. This workaround is needed in way too many places.
AmpliTube 5.7.0 MAX; 2023 Mac Mini M2 Pro, 16 GB RAM, macOS 14.1; Logic Pro 10.7.9; Focusrite Scarlett 8i6 3rd Gen.
dmitch

Re: Loop FX Send Level

Postby ejsheldon » Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:40 am

Thanks @dmitch. Opposite of what we used to do ITRW for a clean boost for leads.
Inelegant, and shouldn't be necessary, but one of the "holes" in the Amplitube signal chain model.
ejsheldon

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling