AmpliTube 4 not showing in Product Manager Client

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

AmpliTube 4 not showing in Product Manager Client

Postby Mburkett » Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:33 pm

I downloaded the free version of AmpliTube 5 and tested with iRig 2. I uninstalled it. I bought iRigHD 2 and see on the web site in My products that AmpliTube 4 is there. However, the IK Product Manager does not show any of the new software I got with the iRig HD 2. Why isn't the client updating properly from the website?
Mburkett

Re: AmpliTube 4 not showing in Product Manager Client

Postby DarkStar » Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:58 pm

Hello Mburkett and welcome to the forum.

I think that the additional products are only listed after you have Registered the iRig HD 2 hardware.

You may to log out of and back into the IKPM. Or, at least, stop it and run it again.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Mburkett » Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:28 pm

Thank you Darkstar. What I see now is that under AmpliTube 5 is shows the products:AmpliTube 4 FULL, AmpliTube 5 CS and AmpliTube 5 SE. There is no option to install anything except. AmpliTube 5. I did that hoping all the features of the other versions would be included. they are not there. All the effects and amps are missing. Anyway to get those installed?
Mburkett

Postby DarkStar » Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:57 pm

I believe that the AT5 software is the same in all three editions, but what features can run and what gear is included is determined by the Serial Number used to Authorize the software.

I am not certain how to do this but you just need to:
(a) turn off "Auto Authorisation" in the IKPM's Preference Settings,
(b) run the AT5 installer
(c) Authorize AT5 using the AT5 Serial Number,
(d) make sure that AT4 is Registered too.

Then in the new Custom Shop (which you can also install using the iKPM), log in and click your user name, select "Restore my Purchases". You should then see all of your gear models in AT5 and will have the new features available.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling