Istomp + Amplitube issue

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Istomp + Amplitube issue

Postby Darug2290 » Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:13 am

Hi, run an iMac for my music side, and use logic pro. I downloaded the trial version Amp5, with the limited pedals. I purchased a istomp irig, and I have linked it up, however, i still only seem to have all the basic pedals. Nearly all of them still have locks on them, and I am becoming increasingly frustrated. The IK Product manager still says I have to buy the stuff, even though it is a free ug to version 5 LE.
I do have an ipad as well as a Surface Go, that I will link up if need be, however my surface is getting low on storage. Otherwise back to the LOGICAL world of Microsoft windows, and using the Ableton lite.
Darug
Darug2290

Re: Istomp + Amplitube issue

Postby DarkStar » Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:53 am

Hello hbgmobile and welcome to the forum.

Yes, the IKPM will say that those other gear models need tobe bought.

But, if you run the new Custom Shop (and keep it running while you run / load AT5) you will be able to Try any of those gear models for free, for 72 hours each.

the new Custom Shop Help wrote:Trying Gear
For AmplTube and T-RackS products, you can also choose to try out a piece of gear before buying it by simply clicking the TRY button. A green pop-up notification will appear on the interface, indicating that the trial mode has been activated on the selected gear. Additionally, each gear card with trial mode active displays a clock icon indicating the item status. Position the cursor on the clock icon to display the remaining hours until expiring.

Every item in the Custom Shop has its own independent trial period, 72 hours for AmpliTube gear and 14 days for T-RackS gear. Once the trial time has expired, the item will become locked and a trial expired icon will appear beside its card in the gear menu making it unusable.

NOTE: You must have the Custom Shop window open in order to try out the various gear models. If the Custom Shop window is not open, the gear model will emit a noise every few seconds. This is only the case for models that you are trying out. Once you have purchased a gear model, you do not need to have the Custom Shop window open.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Darug2290 » Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:13 pm

Thank you for replying.
Bugger,I thought it included a certain amount of pedals on IOS, and more on MacOS/Windows, when I did my research 6 months ago, though that was Amplitube V4.
Darug
Darug2290

Postby DarkStar » Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:38 pm

The 39 gear models included in the free edition ("AT5 Custom Shop") ares listed here:
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/amplitube5cs/index.php?p=gear and you can Try any of the others.

Also, the is no AT5 LE edition, maybe you meant AT5 SE?
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling