AT 4 User - Purchasing models with new CS?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

AT 4 User - Purchasing models with new CS?

Postby yatesnr@gmail.com » Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:58 am

Hi,

I'm a happy Amplitube 4 user. I decided today that I wanted to purchase a Leslie cabinet model from the Custom Shop. I was prompted to download the latest version of the Custom Shop and went on to purchase the Leslie 122 model. It will not unlock in Amplitube 4.

What am I missing? Thanks!
yatesnr@gmail.com

Re: AT 4 User - Purchasing models with new CS?

Postby supanorton » Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:33 pm

Hate to tell you this, but I read in an older thread that the new custom shop isn't compatible with AT4. You should probably contact sales support to see what your options are. Maybe there's a way. Really sorry. Here's a link to the thread.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=26400&p=112917&hilit=custom+shop#p112917
supanorton

Postby tommartini604 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:49 pm

yatesnr@gmail.com wrote:Hi,

I'm a happy Amplitube 4 user. I decided today that I wanted to purchase a Leslie cabinet model from the Custom Shop. I was prompted to download the latest version of the Custom Shop and went on to purchase the Leslie 122 model. It will not unlock in Amplitube 4.

What am I missing? Thanks!

I have both the old CS and new CS installed. You can open the old one, restore your gear and it should be available to use.
tommartini604

Postby livesforrap » Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:02 am

I was told directly from support that there is no longer support for AT4.
Windows 11, i5 11600k, 32 gigs of ram, Audient id4 @ 32 buffer. 44.1k sample rate.
livesforrap

Postby tommartini604 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:45 pm

livesforrap wrote:I was told directly from support that there is no longer support for AT4.

That is true but I have restored all of my Amp4 gear with using the older CS and I have Amp 5 now with the newer CS. I can switch back and forth between the two CS's. You just have to re install the older one and the newer one separately.
tommartini604

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:09 pm

AmpliTube 5 is the current version. However, the previous version of Custom Shop will work for maintenance tasks for AmpliTube 4 as mentioned above.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:31 am

Another thread mods needed to clean up so I'm locking it.

IK Support can assist with any issues you are having with getting previous versions of IK software (available in the IK Product Manager and your IK User Area) and with any gear you don't see in a version of AmpliTube you believe it should show up in.

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling