Purchased AXE I/O solo bundle, got no AT5

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Re: Purchased AXE I/O solo bundle, got no AT5

Postby lchalk » Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:59 am

argh, I just logged into to the new custom shop on my one working computer and it removed all the AT5 gear that was working for the last month and a half...this is starting to get aggravating.
lchalk

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:19 am

I'm sure they can get you sorted soon. I did sent your information to our Support Manager.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby colinwalsh415 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:42 am

I've got At5 working well now. It might be wise to include the information to buyers of the bundle that they won't receive a working version until hardware arrives. The emails I received seemed to indicate I would get an email with the digital portion of the purchase hence why I was confused.
colinwalsh415

Postby oleg0z » Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:50 pm

Good day. I would like to know which version of AT5 I will get if I buy axe i / o Solo now, instead of at4 deluxe.?,
Thank you.
oleg0z

Postby lchalk » Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:45 pm

Support got back with me today and gave me a serial for a full version of amplitube 5 and everything is working now everywhere.
lchalk

Postby lchalk » Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:51 pm

if you buy just the solo I believe you get 5 SE but if you get the bundle you get a 5 (which has the new gear, SE just lets you use you existing gear in 5). Which works out to getting AT 5 for $50 which is a good deal...despite the little snafu I had get it setup, it is still a good deal. I already had MAX so with 5 I once again have everything
lchalk

Postby Coolruler12 » Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:35 pm

I have just got a Solo and have installed and am using AT5.2. so, is that SE? the free item counts just dont add up when I count my collection. I've installed all the free add ons, plus that Orange amp in offer during October 2021.
Win 11 Pro 32 GB Ram i7 proc.
Axe IO Solo, Amplitube Max, Novation Launchkey Mk3 49.
Protools, Ableton.
Coolruler12

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:42 pm

Coolruler12 wrote:I have just got a Solo and have installed and am using AT5.2. so, is that SE? the free item counts just dont add up when I count my collection. I've installed all the free add ons, plus that Orange amp in offer during October 2021.

AmpliTube 5 SE is included, along with other software. You can see the details of what is included and what is in each of those packages on this page: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/a ... php?p=apps
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Previous

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling