Can't unlock Cubasis LE2 with iRig?

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Can't unlock Cubasis LE2 with iRig?

Postby LimonK1 » Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:22 pm

Hello everyone,,
Can't seem to get Cubasis LE2 to unlock with my iPad Pro and my new iRig Pro I/O. Is it because the iRig Pro I/O is not listed under supported hardware? (All other iRigs are). Maybe I need to plug in while the app is running? Currently it was already plugged in then I started Cubasis LE2. Do I need to wait for an update?

Thanks.
LimonK1

Re: Can't unlock Cubasis LE2 with iRig?

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:43 pm

Hi, I am told that iRig Pro I/O should unlock the Cubasis LE content, so let me check with the team and with Steinberg if necessary and see what's happening.

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: Can't unlock Cubasis LE2 with iRig?

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jan 28, 2021 5:36 pm

Hi, I've heard back and want to verify that you've tried these tips (from Steinberg) on the unlock?

-------------

Please make sure, that Cubasis LE has access to the microphone.

Starting Cubasis the very first time, a popup asking your permission to use the microphone appears, which has to be accepted.

If you tapped “no” by accident, please change the setting manually as follws:

• Please go to the iPad settings
• There please go to Privacy / Microphone
• Please make sure to enable Microphone use with Cubasis

-------------

Cubasis LE Demo Unlock Procedure

• Launch Cubasis LE
• Connect the iRig Pro I/O to your iOS device*
• Wait for the unlock popup confirmation

*make sure the device in use is properly powered, and that the cables in use are fully compatible with iOS devices.

-------------
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories