AmpliTube Rack Effects

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

AmpliTube Rack Effects

Postby mattdaluge » Mon Dec 28, 2020 12:23 pm

Are we really only allowed two rack units per chain before the Master bus? I can’t believe that’s intended, and it looks like I should be able to use 6, but I can’t now.
mattdaluge

Re: AmpliTube Rack Effects

Postby supanorton » Mon Dec 28, 2020 4:36 pm

mattdaluge@gmail.com wrote:Are we really only allowed two rack units per chain before the Master bus? I can’t believe that’s intended, and it looks like I should be able to use 6, but I can’t now.

2 on the DI, 2 on the bus, and 6 on the master bus.You can also put them in front of the amp in the pedal board as well as add more chains.
supanorton

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:32 pm

This is also covered in the AmpliTube 5 User Manual which details what number of each type of gear can be placed where in each of the different routing options. It also includes the total number of gear pieces you can have in each of the different routing options.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby tcilento » Fri Feb 10, 2023 1:30 am

I just discovered you can also add 4 fx to the amps loop between the amp and cab.
Some fx, like chorus and reverb, sound better in the master bus to me.
They sound wider in the master bus like they are stereo fx and turn to mono when put in the amps loop.
tcilento

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling