Amplitube 5 BUS track still outputs with other tracks off

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Amplitube 5 BUS track still outputs with other tracks off

Postby hotarri » Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:12 pm

Sorry if this is a "noob" question, I've tried looking through the manual and FAQs.

I noticed that even when I bypass the amp and cab there is still an output through the BUS track. Like the screenshot at the link below:

https://ibb.co/xzcpM17

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong or is this normal?

I'm using AXE I/O.

Thank you.
hotarri

Re: Amplitube 5 BUS track still outputs with other tracks of

Postby hotarri » Thu Dec 24, 2020 9:14 pm

I had a few additional observations.

* Muting the two mics and one room track when the Cab is not bypassed will shut off any output through the BUS track, while muting these three tracks with the Cab bypassed will still have output on the BUS.

* Bypassing the Amp will still output to the BUS, but turning on the Amp and turning the volume all the way down on the a Amp will stop the output.

From what I gather, when bypassing either amp or cab, it acts as a direct connection, but when they are on they act as expected. My main concern is that there is not some phantom signal making its way to the output when amp/cab are actually on, and based on what I'm seeing I don't think that's the case.
hotarri

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling