New Gear Custom Shop purchases

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

New Gear Custom Shop purchases

Postby fiveblairs » Fri Dec 18, 2020 6:33 pm

Looks like I will be using the free versions of both AT4 and AT5 (I have my reasons). I just want to confirm that any future Custom Shop gear purchases I make for AT4 will also be available in AT5.

Can someone verify this, or let me know if I am out of luck?

Thanks
fiveblairs

Re: New Gear Custom Shop purchases

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Dec 18, 2020 6:49 pm

Yes they will but with the release of the new Custom Shop you cannot purchase gear in the previous Custom Shop. You can only Restore Gear and similar maintenance functions for your AmpliTube 4 install.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby fiveblairs » Fri Dec 18, 2020 8:38 pm

Thanks Peter!
fiveblairs

Postby fiveblairs » Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:02 pm

Hey Peter,
Just so I am clear on this, I should make all new gear purchases through the new version of Custom Shop and those items will be available in both AT4 and AT5.

Thanks agian,
Tracy
fiveblairs

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Dec 23, 2020 10:28 pm

fiveblairs wrote:Hey Peter,
Just so I am clear on this, I should make all new gear purchases through the new version of Custom Shop and those items will be available in both AT4 and AT5.

Thanks agian,
Tracy

Sorry I missed this. You are not able to purchase new gear in the previous version of Custom Shop and not all gear you purchase will be compatible with AmpliTube 4, you would be buying it for AmpliTube 5 in those cases (new cabinets do not work in AmpliTube 4 nor would the new amps/stomps/etc introduced in AmpliTube 5).
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling