Default Settings not saved

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Default Settings not saved

Postby dyerdw » Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:56 am

{mod edit: split from the "Official AmpliTube 5 FEATURES Wishlist" thread, for clarity.]

Really trivial -- in standalone mode, it'd be nice to be able to set default audio/midi setting and have those saved for next time. I've noticed the sample rate sticks, but the buffer size does not. Haven't messed with the other settings, and for me this is reaaaaaaaaly trivial.
dyerdw

Re: Official AmpliTube 5 FEATURES Wishlist

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:21 am

dyerdw wrote:Really trivial -- in standalone mode, it'd be nice to be able to set default audio/midi setting and have those saved for next time. I've noticed the sample rate sticks, but the buffer size does not. Haven't messed with the other settings, and for me this is reaaaaaaaaly trivial.

This is an issue not a feature request. The team is aware, though.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: Official AmpliTube 5 FEATURES Wishlist

Postby fnordbak » Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:54 pm

Peter_IK wrote:
dyerdw wrote:Really trivial -- in standalone mode, it'd be nice to be able to set default audio/midi setting and have those saved for next time. I've noticed the sample rate sticks, but the buffer size does not. Haven't messed with the other settings, and for me this is reaaaaaaaaly trivial.

This is an issue not a feature request. The team is aware, though.

Still doesn't work in v5.0.1.
fnordbak

Re: Default Settings not saved

Postby DarkStar » Tue Dec 22, 2020 1:03 pm

Please contact Support, via here. There is a link at the top of the Search FAQs page to the Technical Support form, for some one to one investigation and help. Response time is usually within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling