Upgrade to which version from Max 4

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Re: Upgrade to which version from Max 4

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Dec 22, 2020 1:44 am

Sandro153 wrote:
martijns wrote:For me it's not about the extra gear because for the time being I have enough and the price of the upgrade for 5 Max is too high. So for me it's all about the extra functions like the mixer or loading the IR. The fact is I don't know if I will need or use it. A sidi by side full version will make it easier to decide what to do. So I am still thinking

Exactly, with AT4 Max I already have so much gear and as I mention in my post the only collection that I don't have and maybe interested is the Joe Satriani, witch is include in the AT5 Max but is just to expensive for one collection. Like you I really am after the new software not the new gear, but on the other end I would like to know if I am leaving something behind that I could be interested.... :shock:

AmpliTube Joe Satriani is on sale now, so you can take that into account if you are truly interested. In that case, perhaps AmpliTube 5 + Joe Satriani on sale would be a better value?

AmpliTube 5 intro upgrade/crossgrade + AmpliTube Joe Satriani on sale = $/€149.99 + $/€79.99 = $/€229.98 though so you get a lot more value with AmpliTube 5 MAX for $/€70.01 more if you really might be interested in the others?

Note that the other artist collections are far more than just emulating that artists' tones. I'm not big on playing other people's tones but I LOVE the Brian May, Satriani, and Dimebag gear for their versatility outside of those artists' signature tones. Some of that gear is among the best we make regardless of who owned it before we modeled it.

You can shave off some $/€ using SE as your base instead of AmpliTube 5 but I feel the new gear is well worth it, also among the best we've ever done too.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Sandro153 » Tue Dec 22, 2020 3:30 am

^^^^
Is the gear in the AT5 the same gear in the AT4 Max?
Sandro153

Postby DarkStar » Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:40 pm

I see that you have AT4MAX. All of that gear will be available to you in any of the AT5 editions, from AT5 CS upwards.

Then in AT5 (And upwards), you also get the new gear models, T-RackS-based FX and 2 more rooms.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Previous

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling