Just paid 200 for A5 (after losing all my data from the past

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Just paid 200 for A5 (after losing all my data from the past

Postby jhall1234 » Sun Dec 20, 2020 8:12 pm

And I can't log onto custom shop so I'm out another 2 hundred fool me twice :-(
jhall1234

Re: Just paid 200 for A5 (after losing all my data from the

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:57 pm

You are not out anything. IK Support can figure out what's happening with your account(s) and get you up and running via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby jhall1234 » Sun Dec 20, 2020 11:58 pm

I sent a support request. I'll see what happens. This is a mess and I bought A-4, and A-3 in the past including a few CS addons I think the Hendrix pack. But my email server from those days is defunct and my username and password is long forgotten. I may just have to move on and chalk it up to experience and be more careful where I spend money :-)
I must say Amplitube sure sounds great though
jhall1234

Postby DarkStar » Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:13 am

Umm, I can understand your frustration but from what you have said, any mess is not down to IK Multimedia.

And we have already offered suggestions about recovering your old account.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby jhall1234 » Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:45 am

You are correct that it's NOT IK's doing. It started when my Internet provider trashed my mailbox (for the record I pay them $330.00 a month for the pleasure of losing ALL of my music related accounts some of them revolving subscriptions that I haven't been able to resolve or use yet still pay the monthly rate on them!)

That's the main reason for me deciding on going back to IK.

Their Amplitube stuff sounds so good to me for guitar that they are the ones I decided to go with once and for all so I bought an authorization for A-5 but it only seems I received the "CS" authorization. I'm racking my brain as to where I (and I DO understand I screwed up)!
jhall1234

Postby jhall1234 » Mon Dec 21, 2020 4:27 am

Got it working! Non intuitive but all is well now. Now I need to see if I can merge it with my old A-4 and 3, I can quite live with this now Thanks IK Admin dude
jhall1234

Postby DarkStar » Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:42 pm

Good oh :)

Just work with Sales / Account Support to see if they can find your old account or AmpliTube licences. If so, they should be able to merge them into your current User Account.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling