What is actually included in A5?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

What is actually included in A5?

Postby jhall1234 » Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:29 pm

I bought it and finally got it to work. That said I'm a little confused by what I thought I'd get and what I actually got. There are a small handful of amp models and no reverbs. The distortion and modulation choices are VERY limited.

It seems that after you pony up your two hundred bucks you get what seems like a "free version" of most paid sims. I did authorize it too. I must have misunderstood what is included in the purchase. The worst part is I bought A-3, A-4 and a LOT of custom shop upgrades in the past but I lost my email server from that time and cant for the life of me remember my user name and password from then.

I liked Amplitube's stuff so much that I decided to buy it again but I feel very bummed about what you actually get for your initial purchase. No Reverbs besides the very poor spring included in the Brit lead amp? That is terrible. The amps you DO get sound great though that's for sure.

I can Use A-4 and3 on one of my old laptops but they are much less than ideal in my studio.
Rant over
jhall1234

Re: What is actually included in A5?

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:51 pm

You can find links to lists of what is included with each version of AmpliTube 5 on the AmpliTube 5 web page.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: What is actually included in A5?

Postby DarkStar » Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:58 pm

jhall1234 wrote:I bought it and finally got it to work. That said I'm a little confused by what I thought I'd get and what I actually got. There are a small handful of amp models and no reverbs. The distortion and modulation choices are VERY limited.

It depends on the edition of AT5 that you have bought. As Peter said, you can check out the lists of gear models in each in the Comparison chart and linked PDF on the AT5 product page.

jhall1234 wrote:It seems that after you pony up your two hundred bucks you get what seems like a "free version" of most paid sims. I did authorize it too. I must have misunderstood what is included in the purchase.

That is not correct. If you paid ~200 it sounds like you have bought AT5. Double-check that you authorized it with the AT5 Serial Number not the AT5 CS Serial number.

jhall1234 wrote:The worst part is I bought A-3, A-4 and a LOT of custom shop upgrades in the past but I lost my email server from that time and cant for the life of me remember my user name and password from then.

If you contact Sale/Account Support with as many details as you can, they may be able to find your old User Account. The Serial Numbers or Digital Ids would help.

jhall1234 wrote:I liked Amplitube's stuff so much that I decided to buy it again but I feel very bummed about what you actually get for your initial purchase. No Reverbs besides the very poor spring included in the Brit lead amp? That is terrible. The amps you DO get sound great though that's for sure.

If you bought AT5, as i suspect, then you get 6 reverbs as FX. Part of the 177 gear models, as listed in the Comparison PDF.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling