AXE I/O. Question before i buy.

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

AXE I/O. Question before i buy.

Postby andycy » Fri Dec 18, 2020 1:34 pm

Hi,

When mirroring output 1 and 2 to 3 and 4, does the volume knob on the front of the unit control the output volume for 3 and 4 too?

Regards.
andycy

Re: AXE I/O. Question before i buy.

Postby andycy » Sat Dec 19, 2020 12:40 pm

Nobody can answer this?
andycy

Postby DarkStar » Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:34 pm

As no-one has yet replied, the best thing to do is contact Support, via here. There is a link at the top of the Search FAQs page to the Technical Support form, for some one to one guidance. Response time is usually within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby andycy » Sat Dec 19, 2020 6:57 pm

Thanks for the reply, i already did. No reply so far.
andycy

Postby dlgebert » Sat Dec 19, 2020 7:54 pm

andycy wrote:When mirroring output 1 and 2 to 3 and 4, does the volume knob on the front of the unit control the output volume for 3 and 4 too?

If you are referring to the "MASTER" knob on the front, I would say no, that it doesn't affect the output level of 3 and 4 based on what the user manual is showing. The graphic in the AXE I/O User Manual shows a red lined box around the "MASTER" knob and outputs 1 and 2.

AXE I/O - Master Knob - Outputs 1-2 Graphic

The text from the user manual also states:

Code: Select all
16. MASTER - main output level control – this control adjusts the level at Outputs 1 and 2 on the rear panel.

MIRROR:
This function replicates the signal that goes out to OUT 1-2 to OUT 3-4.
This is an handy feature when you need to send the same signal to two different destinations, i.e.: FOH and a
personal stage monitor, with independent volume controls from the AXE I/O control panel.

I only use headphones, so I don't use this feature myself.

Dave
dlgebert

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Dec 21, 2020 6:18 pm

Also note that the AXE I/O User Manual is available to anybody on the IK web site for future reference via the Manuals link on the AXE I/O web page.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers